How Does Bio-One's Hoarding Cleanup Work?
You may have only heard of hoarders from the TV show, but it is actually a lot more common than you think. In fact, Hoarding Cleanup is our most common job here in Huntsville and North Alabama - more so even than our suicide cleanup, trauma cleanup and biohazard services.
Usually, helping hoarders and their families get the home back to a livable condition is much more than just “chunking all the junk in the dumpster.” Sure, there's a lot of that on our job site, but also so much more.
Some of our services for hoarding cleanup include:
- Free estimates
- Meeting with the family beforehand to determine a comprehensive gameplan - what items are to stay, which are to be thrown away, etc
- Utilizing dumpsters and/or box trucks to dispose of unwanted items
- Locating important, valuable, family-heirloom-type items, cleaning and disinfecting them, and keeping them for the customer
- Performing a deep, disinfection cleaning of the home after the items are removed
- Odor removal
- Performing any demolition wanted/needed, like removing flooring, drywall, cabinetry, etc
- Being a shoulder to cry on and a hand to hold - making the customer comfortable with our cleanup every step of the way
Bio-One also will not say no to any level of hoarding cleanup - there is nothing “too much” for us. Whether it is a minor junk removal job, or a level 5 job requiring full hazmat gear, and removing dead animals, insects, raw sewage or whatever else may be present - Bio-One is prepared.
Call Us Today (256) 677-6111