This is how Bio-One helps homeowners remove mold in Huntsville, Alabama
Perhaps our biggest competition out there for Mold Remediation is DIYers. Every week we get calls from customers who say things like "Well, I sprayed some bleach on it, but it came right back!"
That's because, unlike what most people believe to be true - bleach doesn't get rid of mold.
To properly remove mold from your home (or wherever else), these following steps must be followed:
- Get the subject area swap tested (the surface) and air quality tested to determine if mold is present, and to find out the concentration, etc.
- Determine why the mold is present (i.e. figure out where the source of water/moisture is coming from, and then fix that problem).
- Begin proper mold remediation protocol, which in many cases will include:
- Containment of the work area
- Installation of HEPA air scrubbers and/or fans and/or dehumidifiers
- Removal of contaminated finishing materials, like drywall
- HEPA vacuuming all surfaces within containment
- Physical/chemical removal of visible mold on all surfaces and substrate
- Chemical wet-wiping of all surfaces within the containment (using a non-bleach chemical formulated to kill and also inhibit mold
These are the steps we follow to ensure proper mold removal from your home.
Call Bio-One for a free estimate if you ever suspect mold in your home, crawlspace, attic, office, vehicle or wherever else! Bio-One of Huntsville serves the entire Huntsville and surrounding areas of Madison, Florence, Cullman, Scottsboro, Fort Payne, Athens - and our two other local offices serve the rest of the State of Alabama.
Bio-One of Huntsville: 256-677-6111
Bio-One of Birmingham: 205-937-1708
Bio-One of Montgomery: 334-523-9191